Wednesday, September 5, 2012

One week post-op

These pictures were taken today, Wednesday September 5th, one week post-op. I have been walking up to 12 blocks every day (I like to shuffle up to the store for a green juice in the morning. In my yoga pants and handmade organic sustainable shoes. Don't judge me), and I have left the house to go to a movie once and sushi once, but other than that I have been very very good about staying in bed or at least in a chair, napping, reading, intertubing, or watching TV series on my Nexus 7 tablet, which I've started referring to as my "movie" because, shamefully, that's pretty much all I use it for. Last night I slept through the night for the first time, and also skipped the oxycodone and halved my dose of Tylenol. So far, so good!



1 comment:

  1. Any more recent pics now? Thinking of getting a similar surgery.

    ReplyDelete